AMIKEO Field Day – Work sector
Field Accompaniment Day
Workshop to perfect and evaluate the use of the AMIKEO solution in a professional context
1 day (6h)
Professionals working in the sheltered sector in a facility equipped with the AMIKEO solution.
Trainees must have acquired basic knowledge of how to support people with autism, cognitive disorders and/or intellectual disabilities. He/she must work with mentally and/or cognitively handicapped people in a facility equipped with the AMIKEO solution, and have completed the initial training. They must have at least some experience in the field of sheltered employment.
850€ EXCL. TAX
- Further mastery of AMIKEO solution operation
- Design and assessment of training content to acquire and consolidate professional skills
- Further development of the school’s digital project workstreams
- Review and update teaching objectives
- Training in real-life work situations
- Perfect your knowledge of the AMIKEO solution (applications and cloud)
- Using the AMIKEO solution in the field and on the job
- Develop educational content and evaluate its use and impact on workers in the sheltered employment sector.
- Adjust practices and usage according to the support manager’s assessments and observations
Terms and conditions of access
Access to this training is generally initiated by the establishment, and follows completion of the Initial training course or a previous field support day. An interview with our teams will enable us to analyze needs, adjust content to trainee profiles, check pre-requisites and, if necessary, identify disabled situations requiring adaptations.
Dates and times are determined by mutual agreement between the parties involved.
Access time: 1 month maximum after completion of the Initial Training.
Introducing the speaker, the professionals and formulating expectations
Assessment of AMIKEO solution use
- Presentation of a usage diagnosis
- A time for exchanging information on field applications and results
- Joint analysis of customized learning content
- Selection of work and support situations to be analyzed and assessed
PRACTICAL ON-THE-JOB MODULE
Design, implement and evaluate learning content and independence aids
- Observation of the trainer and real-life implementation of techniques and techniques and procedures relating to the approaches taught in training
- Drafting and elaboration of learning and self-sufficiency content under the trainer’s supervision
- Qualitative assessment of content created to acquire and consolidate target skills
- Collective feedback
Definition and adjustment of next project steps and milestones.
- Debriefing of the day and reminder of next steps in the presence of all professionals involved
- Satisfaction questionnaire