Coach Abileo, the solution designed for disabled workers and their supervisors
What is the Coach Abileo?
- Designed with ESAT workers and supervisors, the Coach Abileo is a digital solution for training mentally handicapped workers and adapting their workstations.
- Composed of a tablet adapted and customized to the needs of its user, it offers sequences for know-how, quizzes for interpersonal skills and exercises for knowledge.
- All professional skills are assessed and validated directly in line with the business reference framework available to supervisors via the Auticiel Cloud.
- It’s a real coach capable of guiding the employee through every stage of his or her work and daily life within the company!
- The Coach Abileo has been designed for workers with special needs: autism, intellectual disability, dyspraxia, Down’s syndrome… to helpthem develop their know-how, interpersonal skills and self-esteem.
- But also for supervisors, who can easily and objectively assess the progress made thanks to monitoring data. What’s more, they benefit frombetter planning and resources to guide them and relieve them of low value-added tasks.
- Everyone can then concentrate on what’s important: developing their professional skills for the workers and their management skills for the instructors!
Packaging worker at Esat J. Chavent
The tablet is like a brain. She helps us with all the work we do. When you forget something, you ask for the tablet and it tells you what’s missing or not missing.
Catering workshop instructor at Esat J. Chavent
The positive side of the tablet is that skills can be acquired in a very short space of time. very short time. For example, prior to this tool, we had two people trained in setting up Thanks to the tool, I now have seven.
Cosmetics worker at Esat J. Chavent
It’s a good working tool, and helps me to work independently. We don’t need everything the instructor’s time (…) We like to use it.
A solution for disabled workers...
Co-designed with disabled workers and supervisors, the Abileo Coach is a tablet-based digital solution that providestailored support for the development of professional skills (know-how, interpersonal skills and knowledge) and autonomy.
A genuine adaptation of the workstation, the Abileo Coach offers a method and support to assist the development and assessment of skills in the day-to-day work environment.
It meets HAS recommendations in terms of guidance, structuring and predictability, and makes up for the absence or inadequacy of paper and cardboard supports, which are limited in their effectiveness, degradable, cumbersome and costly.
- Fun and intuitive
- Fully customizable to adapt to a wide range of profiles
- Easy to use and suitable for non-readers
- Support for the evaluation and pedagogical coaching of supervisors
They talk about it better than we do:
“The tool helps me get organized, I get lost less and I’m more focused”.
“Thanks to the tablet, it’s getting easier and easier to use the machines, which helps me.”
“It helps me understand because there are images”.
But also for their supervisors
The Abileo Coach helps supervisors (workshop instructors, job coaches, etc.) to carry out their support mission, on the one hand by providing adapted teaching tools to support learning and autonomy, and on the other hand by helping them to assess the development of workers’ skills on a daily basis.
It also encourages peer-help and tutoring systems between the beneficiary workers themselves. Last but not least, it promotes the development of digital skills for workers, an additional opportunity in their career path.
The aim is tohelp your organizations promote the inclusion of workers while putting in place the conditions for their professional self-determination. Testimonials from proof-of-concept users are quite edifying:
The framers talk about it:
“We can accompany more people”
“The tool has become my third arm!”
For professionals, the Abileo Cloud Coach, a secure online interface for managing content, applications and tablets.
- To share teaching resources and practices
- Improve beneficiary follow-up, identify capabilities, adapt content and develop skills
- Facilitate the dissemination of best practices by rapidly deploying the materials created
- Provide precise monitoring indicators and greater visibility for professionals in the field and management teams