Areas of expertise
- Digital technology and disability
- Personalized Project Coordination
- Support for people with disabilities and their families.
- Training for carers in the integration of digital tools into the supported person’s career path, particularly in the sheltered employment sector.
Association Vivre et Travailler Autrement
- Special Education and Home Care Service (0-20 years) Adapei-Aria de Vendée
- Special Education and Home Care Service (16-25years) Adapei 49
- Special Education and Home Care Service (0-20years) Adapei 49
Diplomas and training
What if the keys to inclusion lay in our brains?
Participation in the national HANDICAP symposium
Levers for professional inclusion, Limoges, June 20, 2019
Participation in autism training days
Offered by Autistes Sans Frontières 85
Raising awareness of autism
In-house training ADAPEI 49
Behavioral problems in children with developmental disabilities
Systemic approach training
State Diploma in Specialized Education
For professional and family carers on the use of digital technology with people with mental or cognitive disabilities
Support for medico-social structures
Integrating digital tools into personalized projects for people with disabilities, particularly in the sheltered employment sector.
Last updated on May 10, 2023