AMIKEO Field Day – Children & Adults sector
Field Accompaniment Day
Workshop to perfect and evaluate the use of the AMIKEO solution in medical-social establishments
1 day (6h)
Professionals working with people with autism, cognitive disorders or intellectual disabilities in a medical-social establishment equipped with the AMIKEO solution.
Trainees must have acquired basic knowledge of how to support people with autism, cognitive disorders and/or intellectual disabilities. He/she must accompany people with mental and/or cognitive disabilities within a structure equipped with the AMIKEO solution and must have followed the Initial training entitled “Integrating the AMIKEO digital tablet in ESMS to accompany people with mental and/or cognitive disabilities” and the In-depth training entitled “In-depth use of the AMIKEO solution”.
850€ EXCL. TAX
- Further mastery of AMIKEO solution operation
- Construction and evaluation of teaching content to develop and consolidate learning and promote autonomy
- Further development of the school’s digital project workstreams
- Review and update individual usage program objectives
- Training in real-life work situations
- Perfect your knowledge of the AMIKEO solution (applications and cloud)
- Evaluate and, if necessary, revise teaching content previously created and/or implemented
- Adjust practices and usage according to the trainer’s observations and assessments after real-life situations
- Develop new educational content and evaluate its use and impact on the people we support.
- Update individual usage programs
Terms and conditions of access
Access to this training course is generally initiated by the establishment, and follows completion of the “Approfondissement” training course or a previous field support day. An interview with our teams will enable us to analyze needs, adjust content to trainee profiles, check pre-requisites and, if necessary, identify disabled situations requiring adaptations.
Dates and times are determined by mutual agreement between the parties involved.
Access time: maximum 3 months after completion of training course
In-depth training or field day.
Introducing the speaker, the professionals and formulating expectations
Assessment of AMIKEO solution use
- Presentation of a usage diagnosis
- A time for exchanging information on field applications and results
- Joint analysis of customized learning content
- Selection of support situations to be analyzed and evaluated
REAL-LIFE PRACTICAL MODULE
Design, implement and evaluate learning content and independence aids
- Observation of the trainer and real-life implementation of techniques and techniques and procedures relating to the approaches taught in training
- Drafting and elaboration of learning and self-sufficiency content under the trainer’s supervision
- Qualitative assessment of content created to acquire and consolidate target skills
- Collective feedback
Definition and adjustment of next project steps and milestones.
- Debriefing of the day and reminder of next steps in the presence of all professionals involved
- Satisfaction questionnaire