Abileo Coach Field Day – Work sector
Field Accompaniment Day
Workshop to perfect and evaluate the use of the Coach Abileo solution
1 day (6h)
Professionals working in the sheltered sector in a facility equipped with the AMIKEO solution.
Trainees must have acquired basic knowledge of how to support people with autism, cognitive disorders and/or intellectual disabilities. They must work with mentally and/or cognitively handicapped people within a structure equipped with the Coach Abileo solution and have completed the initial training course entitled “Integrating the Coach Abileo solution into the context of work in the sheltered sector” and the in-depth training course entitled “Deepening mastery of the Coach Abileo solution and mastering all of the workshop’s digitalized content”. He or she must have a minimum level of experience in the field of sheltered employment.
850€ EXCL. TAX
- Deepen your understanding of how the Abileo Coach solution works
- Design and assessment of training content to acquire and consolidate professional skills
- Assessment of workers’ skills within the job reference framework
- Further development of the school’s digital project workstreams
- Review and update teaching objectives
- Perfect your knowledge of how the Coach Abileo solution works (applications and cloud)
- Using the Abileo Coach solution on the shop floor
- Monitor workers’ progress: develop training content and assess its use and impact on workers, evaluate skills
- Adjust practices and usage according to the support manager’s assessments and observations
Terms and conditions of access
Access to this training is generally initiated by the establishment, and follows completion of the Initial training course or a previous field support day. An interview with our teams will enable us to analyze needs, adjust content to trainee profiles, check pre-requisites and, if necessary, identify disabled situations requiring adaptations.
Dates and times are determined by mutual agreement between the parties involved.
Access time: 1 month maximum after completion of the Initial Training.
Introducing the speaker, the professionals and formulating expectations
Report on the use of the Coach Abileo solution
- Presentation of a usage diagnosis
- A time for exchanging information on field applications and results
- Joint analysis of customized learning content
- Selection of work and support situations to be analyzed and assessed
Developing workers’ skills and monitoring progress
- Identification of skills to be developed on the basis of the business reference framework
- Review of individual skills acquired
- Defining and/or updating challenges
- Skills assessment
Creation and adjustment of teaching content
- Observation by the trainer and implementation in a real-life situation
- Development and/or adjustment of teaching content under the trainer’s supervision
- Qualitative assessment of content created to acquire and consolidate target skills
- Defining and fine-tuning the next stages of the project
- The day in review
- Satisfaction questionnaire