AMIKEO Advanced Training – Children & Adults sector
Learn more about using the AMIKEO solution
1 day, i.e. 6 hours divided into 2 half-days of 3 hours each
Professionals working with people with autism, cognitive disorders or intellectual disabilities in a medical-social establishment equipped with the AMIKEO solution.
Trainees must have acquired basic knowledge of how to support people with autism, cognitive disorders and/or intellectual disabilities. He/she must work with mentally and/or cognitively handicapped people in a facility equipped with the AMIKEO solution, and must have completed the Initial training course entitled “Integrating the AMIKEO digital tablet in ESMS to support mentally and/or cognitively handicapped people”.
1350€ EXCL. TAX
- Assessment of AMIKEO solution usage since the initial training course
- Revision and manipulation
- User progress analysis methods
- Development of all individual usage programs
- Deepen your understanding of how the AMIKEO solution works
- Learn how to assess the use of the AMIKEO solution
- Monitor beneficiaries’ progress and analyze it according to initial skills and individual projects
- Set up individual digital usage programs
- Customize applications according to the needs and objectives of the individual digital use program
Terms and conditions of access
Access to this training is generally initiated by the establishment and follows completion of the Initial training. An interview with our teams will enable us to analyze needs, adjust content to trainee profiles, check pre-requisites and, if necessary, identify disabled situations requiring adaptations.
Dates and times are determined by mutual agreement between the parties involved.
Entry time: 2 to 3 months after completion of Initial Training.
TOUR DE TABLE
- Trainee feedback and expectations
- Presentation of the day’s program
OVERALL ASSESSMENT OF USE OF THE AMIKEO SOLUTION
- Presentation of a quantitative and qualitative usage analysis
- Feedback from trainees and exchanges on progress and difficulties observed with target beneficiaries
Alternating theoretical content, practical exercises and manipulations
DEEPEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE AMIKEO SOLUTION
– Revision of AMIKEO functionalities according to the needs expressed by the trainees and the assessment of the support manager.
– Presentation of new features if required
- Practical exercises and time for questions and answers
- Customized content creation
Theoretical content, individual work sessions, feedback and discussion sessions
ANALYZE THE PROGRESS OF BENEFICIARIES
- Presentation of analysis and assessment tools
- Analyze the progress of the first beneficiaries identified according to their profiles and individual digital usage programs
- Updating of individual digital usage programs generated during initial training
- Definition of progress indicators for each beneficiary
- Definition of usage rituals and intervention framework
DEVELOP ALL INDIVIDUAL USAGE PROGRAMS
- Identify all beneficiaries
- Adopt a structured, progressive and personalized approach Integrate the AMIKEO solution according to the objectives of the personalized project
- Define objectives and milestones
- Defining progress indicators, usage rituals and intervention frameworks
- Reminder of the priority stages of the school’s digital project
- Technical reminders and evaluation
- End of course quiz
- Online satisfaction questionnaire